[AT] OT Weather

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Mar 7 17:35:34 PST 2019

On 3/7/2019 12:51 PM, Indiana Robinson wrote:

> I have now abandoned my 30 year plans...  :-)   I only get serious
> about 5 year planning now. I intend to stay active "by damn" and not
> always take the easy road. It doesn't much matter what I am doing as
> long as I keep doing. Too many of my old classmates that I stay in
> contact with are just sitting around and are barely active at all.

Even at 65 I am seeing way too many my age lately dying off. I guess its
one reason I keep my "expensive pets" (cattle) as it gives me a reason
to get out of the house

in the winter time.  I doubt I make much if any money on them but the
exercise is worth something. Fencing and haying in the non winter months
is an extra chore. If

I was to pay myself a wage I guess I'd be losing money.

Feeding hay in -30 wind chill factors some days makes me question the
sanity of keeping on with it though.

https://youtu.be/7T1zi8NeQWg

Ralph in Sask.

---