[AT] IH Fast Hitch

HERBERT METZ metz-h.b at comcast.net
Sun Mar 3 12:31:58 PST 2019

Dean, I agree with you that John Deeres were very good tractors; I worked many a ten hour day operating the neighbors John Deere A or B plowing, discing, listing, or baling.  Never a problem or concern.

The important thing that I always had to keep in mind was 'pushing the clutch lever backward' on a John Deere to stop whereas as on our 1938 CC Case one 'pushed the clutch lever forward' to stop. Herb(GA)