[AT] OT- Computer problem BSOD

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Thu Mar 28 13:38:48 PDT 2019

Hi all, I'm writing this email with a gimped up system in safe mode.
When I try to start my computer, I get a blue screen that says
APC_Index_mismatch. I tried a system restore, but it won't execute
properly and upon restart I'm right back to where I began, when windows
tries to load. Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.I do
have the system backed up to an external hard drive, but I'm hoping that
a reinstall won't be necessary. This is on a windows 7 Dell E6520 laptop.

Thanks,
Mike M