[AT] OT electrician by correspondence course was Nodwell tractors was saw

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 9 18:16:03 PST 2019

I was impressed that Mr. Nodwell acquired an electrical contractors license by correspondence. I tried taking an electronics correspondence course when I was 16. I was not impressed with the course materials.

Quite a story.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Nodwell

[Stephen Offiler] Antarctica!  You must have some stories, Roger!  I see the definite resemblance to the Nodwell... four rubber-tired idlers with a sprocket at each end of the track.  Also, I'm now seeing the "shoe" for the blade to work against, that I commented on several days back.