[AT] Thanks for the lighting advice

Henry Miller hank at millerfarm.com
Sun Mar 3 17:04:30 PST 2019

Not sure how posted that link to the led conversion kit a couple weeks back. That bulb was on backorder, but one with a different color was in stock. I converted my shop yesterday. During the day with the door open I was think not bright enough, but tonight I went out there and wow, I can see. No waiting for the old bulbs to warm up (if they would in this cold, most didn't). Just flip the switch and there is light like there should be.

Tractor content. I had the John Deere parked under one light so I had to move it. Drove it to the mailbox for the fun of it once since it was running. I'd wonder what the neighbors thought except they don't seem to pay any attention. Only one has even said hi since we moved in a month ago.

--
  Henry Miller
  hank at millerfarm.com