[AT] [External] Re: Spark Plug Fouling Ferguson TO20

Gunnells, Brad R brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Mon Jun 24 08:00:21 PDT 2019

My old ’46 Allis WC likes to foul #4. Of course it doesn’t get much work so running it good and hard at operating temperature doesn’t happen all that frequently. Since it only acts up once in a while I keep an old pill bottle with Simple Green in it. I just leave the fouled plug in there to soak until the one in it decides to foul. Blow it out with the compressor and put it in. It’s saved me from digging around and trying to find another plug in that “I’ll put it in this bin so I know where it is dilemma” (since I then forget where that magical bin is).

Brad