[AT] Spark Plug Fouling Ferguson TO20

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Jun 23 18:58:28 PDT 2019

It could be oil fouling from valve guides.  Umbrella type seals will
help, but you have to have some lubrication for those valves.   For the
old ATVs when we went to high altitude, we had to change the jets in the
carb.  Most industrial high altitude engines were labeled not for use
under 5000 ft, and the compression ratio was about 8:1.  Domed high
altitude pistons are as scarce as hen's teeth now.
Cecil