[AT] Portland Tri-State camping

Joe Hazewinkel jahaze at aol.com
Wed Jul 31 07:48:07 PDT 2019

Thanks, I’m too cheap for that. 🙂. If needed, I can sleep in my pickup.

I’m just glad my post made it to the list.

Joe

On Jul 31, 2019, at 9:47 AM, Spencer Yost <spencer at rdfarms.com> wrote:

Maybe more than you want to spend but contact Herb Metz( metz-h.b at comcast.net ) by email immediately.  He is canceling his camper reservation today so maybe you can pick that up.    The guy that rents the campers has a waiting list, so you will probably need to send Herb a check and let him pay for it so that the camper doesn’t go back to the waiting list instead of to you.

Spencer Yost