[AT] New Shop to work on Antique Tractors among other things.

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 28 05:57:36 PDT 2019

El Paso Texas is at 3500 feet elevation and is dry (Chihuahuan Desert). Swamp coolers are used in residential applications. I do not know what the building size limitations are on their use. 830 miles from Brownsville (on the humid Gulf of Mexico) to El Paso. There is no border highway.

Houston is too humid for me.

[Phil Auten] Thomas is close to Houston, TX. Shouldn't need much heat, but A/C probably will be in the future if he wants to work inside between May and September.

[Mike 1countryguy ] is it a 40 by 80?  Add on another 20 feet on each side and still will not be large enough.  Do u have in floor heat?

[Thomas Mehrkam ] I mentioned I am moving to the Farm this year moved a house and built a shop. Some Photos of my New Morton Building. Started at the beginning of July.?? Finished Thursday.