[AT] New Shop to work on Antique Tractors among other th

ustonThomas Mehrkam tmehrkam at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 26 16:32:52 PDT 2019

Probably end of the year. I am working on 300 sq ft of conditioned space for an electronic shop small office and reloading gun smith shop. There will be a mezinane on top of that for storage. I am anticipating a lean to on the side for equipment storage. Old tractors ect. Maybe some equipment sheds for additional farm equipment storage. I have 50 acres to work with plus adjacent properties under lease for beef production.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, Jul 26, 2019 at 6:24 PM, Bo Hinch<bohinch at gmail.com> wrote:   _______________________________________________
AT mailing list
AT at lists.antique-tractor.com