[AT] [External] Caution: antique tractor usage

bradloomis at charter.net bradloomis at charter.net
Wed Jul 24 19:59:47 PDT 2019

Fafnir was a biggie at one time. Installed a lot of replacement pillow blocks in fans a lifetime ago. I guess there isn’t a 6 in grunge. You can always mic the OD, ID and width in MM and look up that way. And of course Google is our friend! Is that in a pillow block? Shows as an insert bearing

https://www.123bearing.com/housed-bearing-207-KRR-AH03-INA.php?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIpJTqgYjP4wIVEsZkCh1cwQLIEAQYASABEgKuivD_BwE

Brad