[AT] Caution: antique tractor usage

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Jul 22 18:24:11 PDT 2019

Sounds great.  Hope you have good luck..

We have a 5 day stretch of 10% chance of showers here in
OKlahoma....     I cut 30 acres on Saturday and baled it yesterday.
made 65 bales.  Very short and very fine blue stem hay.   it was short
because I cut it at 6-8inches height.    It was greening up fine
today....   Cold front today brought the high down into the 80's!  It
felt great!!   Maybe rain next Saturday..
Cecil