[AT] OK, oddball question...

Rbrooks rbrooks at hvc.rr.com
Mon Jul 15 20:01:25 PDT 2019

I buy these all the time from Amazon. They all come from China. I typically pay about $10-12. For them depending on the current rating. We use them in security camera systems. Typically either 48 or 24 to 12. But I have bought a couple of step-up versions to go from 12 volt DC system to 48 volt dc to power POE midspans for IP cameras

BOB

Sent from my iPhone