[AT] tractor repair in residential garages

Jack jacktractor at live.com
Sat Jul 13 20:58:32 PDT 2019

I picked up a weekly free city newspaper in the rack when I left the General store this evening. City Council had turned down a cluster development of 10 houses on 1.2 acres. It met the city zoning. It was turned down over traffic in a 7 to 6 vote. I could research it but I would bet that 1.2 acres had a single reasonably sized house a few months back. No ocean view and a 4 season climate. 1.2/10 is less than 1/8 acre. Probably is not closet space for more than 2 pairs of shoes .

In spite of the spread of auto manufacturing down I-75, greater Detroit still has the greatest concentration of auto related jobs in North America. I do not know if there is a center of the tractor industry.  Tractors are gone from Detroit and Toronto.

[Bradford] ¼ acre? I should be so lucky. 5000 Sq. ft. in town. Sure I could buy acreage for what this is worth elsewhere, but not with an ocean view and the climate that goes along with that, in a town of 10,000.

[John Hall] If this is what you want to do at home, you shouldn't be living on 1/4 acre lots. Buy some acreage. I could comment further but won't out of respect for Spencer.