[AT] tractor repair in residential garages

farmallgray at aol.com farmallgray at aol.com
Wed Jul 10 08:00:30 PDT 2019

I have had pretty good luck with the HF $10 guns. I have three of them. I consider them a "beater" or primer gun. I have one dedicated to moisture cured urethanes (POR 15, chassis saver, etc).  When I'm painting something that really counts, I use my Sharpe Finex gun.
I have never had any issues with the internal strainers in any of my guns. I do strain my paint as I'm pouring it into the gun so maybe that's why.
Todd MarkleSpring Mills, Pa.