[AT] List quiet!! Everyone OK, or just waterlogged??? - - Frustrating spring/summer so far...

Mark Johnson markjohnson100 at centurylink.net
Wed Jul 10 04:47:59 PDT 2019

Weather forecasters and stockbrokers are the only professions where you
can be wrong over 50% of the time and still keep your job :-).

On the other hand, now-retired Wichita weatherman Merril Teller used to
say "Don't complain to me about the weather - I'm only in marketing, not
production!"

Here in mid-MO, it's 78 degrees with air so thick you need a machete to
hack your way across the yard - and it's not even 7:00 AM yet!

Mark J

Columbia, MO