[AT] tractor repair in residential garages

ustonThomas Mehrkam tmehrkam at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 9 15:29:53 PDT 2019

 Move anywhere but California.  PROBLEM SOLVED!!

    On Tuesday, July 9, 2019, 4:49:40 PM CDT, <bradloomis at charter.net> wrote:

 Because the climate can't be beat, the women are gorgeous, the beach,
mountains, desert, hunting, fishing. Yeah, plenty sucks but plenty of good
things. Oh, tractor reference, at my new job the truck farm next door runs a
4550 mfd. Can't say I've seen one of those before around here. And a combine
parked across the street ready to cut a field of oats.
Brad
Morro Bay, CA.