[AT] List quiet!! Everyone OK, or just waterlogged??? - - Frustrating spring/summer so far...

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Jul 7 05:11:54 PDT 2019

There are some Buffalo around here being held behind an old run down
barb wire fence.  I have not seen them being worked.  They can be pretty
gentle, it just depends on the animal.  There used to be a company that
raised them for beef.  they delivered their frozen steaks and other cuts
by a refrigerated trailer.  It got stuck on a roadside and we pulled
them out.  The driver gave us a couple of Buffalo steaks and some
Jerky.  They steaks were the best steak I ever had.  It was so tender
you could cut it with a knife and had a great flavor.    If you ever get
a chance to try one take it!!!!

Cecil in oKla