[AT] List quiet!! Everyone OK, or just waterlogged??? - - Frustrating spring/summer so far...

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sat Jul 6 19:27:13 PDT 2019

On 7/6/2019 1:45 PM, Cecil Bearden wrote:

>  It was 90 degrees and 75% humidity at 3pm.
>
>>> It's been really close and hot this  morning with the air dead still
>>> and I have been working stop and start. 95 and humid with no breeze
>>> gets tough on old people. I better get back out now since a decent
>>> breeze has come up and it's clouding up a little...

I guess I won't complain about our weather here in Sask. We have been no
more than high 70s for days now. Been getting timely rains since the
drought ended mid June.

That inch and a half this morning soaked what little hay I had cut.
There is not much decent hay due to no rain all spring so I have been
cutting some pretty rough stuff in places I don't

normally cut. Resulting in  a broken knife on the haybine that took me
the best part of a day to weld and get back together.

Pastures have improved since the rains came back which is a relief. We
watched a moose that had got into the bison pasture over the six foot
high fence. Picture is too big to post

but I did put some video of it on youtube. Looks like the bison have all
calved .

https://youtu.be/24JWHkm_-bk

Ralph in Sask

---