[AT] Portland, IN Show - Camping?

HERBERT METZ metz-h.b at comcast.net
Tue Jul 30 06:14:55 PDT 2019

I plan being there, however Barbara plans visiting our son and family in the area. I plan using our pickup as a camper. So, the RV that I rented last year may be available. By now there are no hotel rooms available; so I am offering for someone else to rent the RV.  The only concern that I have is the RV dealer probably has a waiting list so he may not accept 'our swapping'.

If you are interested, please email me with phone number. Today only as Wednesday I will be cancelling the RV reservation.

Herb(GA)