[AT] OT New welder

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 26 11:05:32 PDT 2019

When I first bought a Linde V160 GMAW welder in back in 1982, I used the .023" wire. I had to learn the hard way to rewap the coil of wire to protect it from rusting. You can get the wire conduit all full of a coating of rust dust from rusty wire.  Then all it will do is jam.

I bought a 0.030" wire conduit, 0.030" feed rollers, and wire and used the 0.030" size as a work around.