[AT] D4 7U traps?

John Maddock agtronixjv at southcom.com.au
Mon Jul 1 00:22:17 PDT 2019

Considering buying a D4 7U for work (not show); it needs to earn it's keep!!

Apart from oil leaks, what should I look for? The grouser bars look well
worn, but the seller says there is plenty of adjustment left on the track
tensioners, suggesting good pins & bushes. Pony engine has electric start
via a V belt from the starter mounted on the left hand guard.

No indication of operating hours.

A Drott tool bar has been fitted with 7 substantial ripper tynes, but it
is not clear in the pics how the bar is fitted to the tractor frame. Seems
to me the tractor would be hard pressed to use 7 tynes.

TIA for any pointers.

JV

Agtronix - the home of the Weedswiper