[AT] MM UDLX

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 19 12:30:45 PST 2019

I would bet that you could have bought a tractor and a passenger car new for the same money at the time.

  [HERBERT METZ] I remember hearing of that tractor when they first came out; sounded great.  Minneapolis Moline dealers were modest in size and few in number in our area. The first UDLX that I saw up close was at Indiana State Fair in 1995(?); the story was it was a recent purchase for $25,000.  The most recent story I heard was one sold for $115,000 in 2014(?).Herb(GA)

 [James Peck] " I have a copy of the picture book "TRACTOR THE DEFINITIVE VISUAL HISTORY". Pages 86 and 87 feature the MM UDLX.  Page 84 has a smaller photo. My possession of this book seems to coincide with a visit by Sinterklaas.

 https://www.worldcat.org/title/tractor-the-definitive-visual-history/oclc/891617714
 [Mark Johnson] "snip" . #20 in the sequence is a Minneapolis-Moline UDLX. "snip"
 https://mentertained.com/31-odd-tractors-you-dont-see-everyday/20/?v=2