[AT] Combine Attack

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Thu Jan 10 15:50:15 PST 2019

I have had Killdeer nest in my Gravel drive also.   They are getting
very rare here, those rotary swathers cut so close to the ground they
get the nests.  Dad always would mow around one when he found it.  I use
to watch the old ones run in the pastures. They are funny, but really
nuts about where they nest.
Cecil