[AT] OT Some background to your tire/ rim issue.

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 20:06:15 PST 2019

I always thought that there was a certain irony back about 1967 when a work
friend totaled his 1965 Mustang by hitting a horse one dark night...
He walked away but walked pretty slow for a week or two.
Back then there were almost no horses here to hit. Now there are thousands
but someone hitting one is rare.
Nobody ever hits a cow here now, there are virtually not any left to speak
of.

.
.

On Wed, Jan 9, 2019 at 10:28 PM Mike M <meulenms at gmx.com> wrote:

> People get hurt every year in Michigan via deer impacts, some by
> swerving to miss the deer and some by the deer coming right through the
> windshield and killing them outright. Choose your poison.
>
> Mike M
>

> On 1/9/2019 11:11 AM, James Peck wrote:
> > One Michigan suburban city was paying hunters to cull deer in city
> parks. They have now opened up the hunting to include privately owned land.
> Eventually, someone will get hurt.
> >
> > (Joe Hazewinkel] <snip> Here in Michigan we believe that the deer
> whistles actually call them in 🙂.  They used to be a big deal, but after
> being proven ineffective, they have gone away.  And any list members having
> problems with large deer invading their property, let me know, I love
> nothing more than chasing deer around with my 30-06.

> ---

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"
Central Indiana USA