[AT] Hydraulic cylinder rebuild.

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Feb 24 19:05:02 PST 2019

  Depends on the price.  He rebuilt a couple of cylinders the same size
last year on my digger truck.  I had one apart and purchased the seals
locally and he took apart the other one and then assembled them.    The
rods have some bad spots in the chrome rod where the boom must have hit
a live wire.  I bought some Belzona steel repair to repair them, just
have to get it done.  Local supplier swears by the stuff.  I have
watched the youtube videos and just have a problem grinding on a chrome
rod, but it is supposed to work....

Cecil