[AT] MT 1155 hydraulic system was 8.9 liter Perkins

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Feb 24 17:53:33 PST 2019

On 2/24/2019 6:06 PM, Cecil Bearden wrote:
> Too much digging right now to find the old manual.  We have about 2
> days of good weather before we get hit with more freezing drizzle.  I
> spent the last 4 days of decent weather getting shale hauled in to
> build some roads across this soggy ground so I can feed my cattle.  I
> even had to install a 100 ft long gravel drain to prevent the road
> from getting saturated.   I would have thought that I could find it on
> line, but there are too many trying to make a buck off of manuals on
> line now...    BTW, my cell phone is one of the old flip phones and it
> does not like to copy pages. They just turn out as white.... We do not
> have 4G service where I live.  Our phone lines are so bad that when it
> rains they buzz for 3 days.   Due to the wet weather, no ones land
> lines are working out here.  Our wifi is so over loaded, it is a
> little faster than dialup, but no way can you watch a movie.   Cable
> has not reached us due to the county and city can't figure out who
> gets the kickback..  We don't have natural gas even though we are
> saturated with gas wells and pipelines.  The gas company tells us that
> there are not enough people worth running a line.

Sounds like we are better off in Saskatchewan. Natural gas project came
through here about 30 years ago with a big incentive to sign up for it
at the time. Government sponsered

project and it was sure worth it . Same as the underground electrical
and phone lines which helped open up the fields (no more poles). 4G
wireless cell and internet service even

out here in the sticks :-)

No worries about muddy ground here as it is hard as concrete and will be
til some time in March I guess. I could even drive the tractor on water
if I wanted to. Took the ice

auger out just for fun a few days ago and bored down over 2 feet before
I hit water in the slough. We don't have a lot of snow but is nice and
even and I have not had to do

much snow clearing at all. Planning to install the snow blower on the JD
2140 one of these days. But that wind chill in the -30s was not nice to
be out in today.

https://youtu.be/-pB6OKAr8h4

Ralph in Sask.

---