[AT] MT 1155 hydraulic system was 8.9 liter Perkins

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Feb 24 16:06:18 PST 2019

Too much digging right now to find the old manual.  We have about 2 days
of good weather before we get hit with more freezing drizzle.  I spent
the last 4 days of decent weather getting shale hauled in to build some
roads across this soggy ground so I can feed my cattle.  I even had to
install a 100 ft long gravel drain to prevent the road from getting
saturated.   I would have thought that I could find it on line, but
there are too many trying to make a buck off of manuals on line
now...    BTW, my cell phone is one of the old flip phones and it does
not like to copy pages. They just turn out as white.... We do not have
4G service where I live.  Our phone lines are so bad that when it rains
they buzz for 3 days.   Due to the wet weather, no ones land lines are
working out here.  Our wifi is so over loaded, it is a little faster
than dialup, but no way can you watch a movie.   Cable has not reached
us due to the county and city can't figure out who gets the kickback..
We don't have natural gas even though we are saturated with gas wells
and pipelines.  The gas company tells us that there are not enough
people worth running a line.
I spent 4 hours today hauling trees out from around an old barn that we
store equipment in.  I had not taken care of the trees in a few years,
and we had 10 inch cedars all around it.  I used the E110B Cat excavator
and tore them out.  I used to use this building with the big shade tree
as my main work area.  It was nearly always cool during the summer and
since it was at the bottom of the hill, it was out of the wind.  There
was a lot of old salvage parts and equipment around it with trees
growing through everything...  I have an 8inch Morbark tree chipper, but
when it was loaded on the truck they broke a hydraulic line and I have
to nearly take it apart to get the line replaced.   Yesterday it was
above freezing, but the wind was 35mph gusting to over 50mph, so I hid
inside....

Cecil