[AT] Fordson Dexta was Meccano

Al Jones farmallsupera1 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 09:28:16 PST 2019

"Thin" and "flimsy is how I would describe any Ford or turd Ferguson of the
era.  I've never seen a MF 135 or Ford whatever or similar that wasn't
broken and welded somewhere.  There were several "Dexters" around here back
in the day but I wouldn't want one......

Al

On Sat, Feb 23, 2019 at 8:04 AM Skip Cleveland <skipcleveland at cfl.rr.com>