[AT] OT - oil stop leak

Henry Miller hank at millerfarm.com
Sat Feb 16 04:26:21 PST 2019

A used car that age needs 1000 a year to stay on the road. Some years it will be near zero, and other years a few thousand, but you should budget 1000 and save up. There is no reason any car today can't make 300000 miles, unless the body rusts out first. Most people use the nickel and dime excuse to get a different car, which is nearly always more expensive than fixing the old.

My advice, look at the body, if there isn't a lot of rust you are money ahead in the long run fixing it as needed.

--
  Henry Miller
  hank at millerfarm.com