[AT] The Birth of the Skid Steer

bloomis at charter.net bloomis at charter.net
Thu Feb 14 11:30:56 PST 2019

As an 19 yo. I was working for a large construction company in Fargo where
the owner owned stables south of town. He had a green Deere 170 Skidder that
was a blast to use to honey out the stalls. Like 1972. Melroe was in Fargo
as was Steiger. If I hadn't been a roaring drunk I'd probably still be in
that part of the country farming in some way. Loved the 4010 and plowing in
Dazey. One of my fondest memories.
Bradford