[AT] fuel gelling and water line repair

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Feb 11 07:31:07 PST 2019

In my case it has aged me more than is should have.   I broke my back
falling off of a load of hay at 17yrs of age....

The mud here just sucks the life out of everything that crosses
it.....     In 3 steps your boots are 4 inches taller.  If you wear
rubber boots, it will pull them off your feet.   It also will freeze
your feet if you have bad circulation.  A lot of 4wd vehicles are stuck
in just 2 inches of it...  You have to have enough power to spin the mud
out of the treads and enough tread to dig down to solid footing..... It
is greazy slick.   I went to shut a gate Friday evening, and one foot
slipped forward on the mud so far that I sat down on my right foot.
That is the leg with the knee that does not bend!!!  I spent another
hour cleaning out the truck from my muddy clothes.  Then spent the night
with Ice on my foot and my knee.....
Cecil