[AT] Antique Kubotas

Phil Auten pga2 at basicisp.net
Sun Feb 10 10:10:02 PST 2019

I have a friend that inherited an early Kubota, one of the smaller ones.
He had an old JD that he was using to pull a 6' shredder (AKA bush hog
or rotary mower) and it was on it's last leg. The Kubota developed some
kind of a problem and went to a dealer in Waco for repairs. After
waiting several months, they called him and told him it was a lost cause
because parts were no longer available. They gave him a good trade in on
a new Kubota and he jumped on that. The new tractor came with a shredder
and loader so he sold me his 3 year old 6" mower for a song. I'm still
using it 7 years later. Oh, I cannot remember what the problem was with
the old Kubota. If anyone cares, I can ask.

Phil in TX