[AT] 620 day

Spencer Yost spencer at rdfarms.com
Sat Feb 2 06:45:26 PST 2019

I’d say all this is a good reason to buy a steel cleated Rumely Oil pull(like one of the early Bs at 12 tons).  It’ll break up the ice.   Tell all your wives I gave you permission and that it’s in the interest of keeping the driveway clear.  (-:

But yes, I understand.  Part of our driveway is heavily shaded and if we just pack it down with our tires, we have ice tracks for days or  a week or two; even here in NC.

Thanks for sharing that picture Dean -  I always love seeing them.

Spencer Yost