[AT] Antique tractors that are too expensive

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 04:30:33 PST 2019

Hold on, you say old LIncoln tombstones go for a grand?  How old do they
have to be?  I've got a 225 AC/DC that I picked up at an auction for $50,
had to be 20 years ago, and it was certainly not new then.  As a wild guess
I'd say it must be late '70's to early 80's.  Externally it doesn't seem
much different from modern ones and I greatly doubt mine is old enough to
be worth anything.  Curious though.

SO