[AT] quiet??

bradloomis at charter.net bradloomis at charter.net
Sat Dec 21 11:01:44 PST 2019

I've never owned any tractor let alone an antique. I have a JD lawnmower, but now no lawn, drought you know. My love of old iron was at 13 driving my grandmother's 36 McCormick Farmall. Oh how I wanted that machine. But her in CT. and  me in CA made logistics difficult and I was out of my mind at the time it left the family. Drove a 4010 and a WD45 in the early 70s and loved every second of that. I attribute most of my mail issues to IMAP mail. I've been using Outlook since 97. I think I joined ATIS shortly thereafter.  First was learning to address mail lists in plain text vs. HTML mail. Now I have come to loathe IMAP mail. I don't get any email on a phone other than gmail since I use an Android. My gmail acct. is mostly for crap. With IMAP mail seems to come in from the server whenever it feels like arriving. I have to delete sometimes several times to get it out of my inbox. With this list and one other tech list I'm on hosted elsewhere,  I frequently get replies long before I ever get the original post, IF I ever get the original post. I've thought about moving to my own domain and having POP mail again but 4 days away from my 67th birthday I really don't want to deal with all that. I chalk it all up to 'tech' being fussy and get over it. Like site outages. If it doesn't work, try tomorrow.
Brad