[AT] quiet??

k7jdj at aol.com k7jdj at aol.com
Sat Dec 21 10:04:54 PST 2019

 Thanks Spencer,
I never see my posts.  That happened several years ago.  I don't post much but have been following the list since the late nineties.  Enjoy most of the posts even off topics for the most part. At times in the past the list was quite entertaining. Especially the Walt days. Not much repair questions these days and I miss that.
GaryRenton, WA