[AT] How had the group changed

John Slavin chaunceyjb at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 16 06:21:10 PST 2019

Hello all:

I’ve skimmed this thread, so if I’m repeating someone else’s sentiment, I apologize.

One constant threat is the willingness of everyone to help each other, both electronically and physically.  I live here in northeast Missouri.  My daughter went to college at Wake Forest in Winston-Salem, NC.  When my daughter started having car trouble, I needed someone with eyeballs that I trusted to take a quick look.  It probably comes as no surprise that I  called Spencer and even less of a surprise that he graciously took  a look for me.  To this day, I very much appreciate his willingness to lend a hand.

And in that spirit, if any of you need anything in this part of the world, give me a shout.

Merry Christmas to all of you.

John Slavin