[AT] How had the group changed

Jim Thomson macowboy at comcast.net
Sun Dec 15 11:25:03 PST 2019

I think I joined in the 1996 time frame. I had purchased a Farmall Super H and was looking for advice on how to get my Fast Hitch plow. Over the years, I met with Mike Sloan, Cecil Monson, Steve Offiler,  and Steve Sewell. I visited Steve Sewell while on business in Ohio and got to see the famous MM Ranch in southern Ohio I visited Mike Sloan a lot as I had a lot of business in NJ and got to see the "fleet" of tractors he had to maintain his porperty. Cecil Monson delivered a MM ZAU for me back in the day and found that he had lived in Attleboro, MA for some time. Steve Offiler worked at the local Texas Instruments and I remember talking to Jim Becker on Texas Instruments TIIES system. A lot has changed since then and we have lived in different parts of country. I don't have too much time for tractor activities these days but I always find time to read the emails from the list.

How many remember the "Plow the Net" key chains? I still have a few around and in use.

Jim Thomson
Rehoboth, MA