[AT] How had the group changed

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Dec 15 05:00:18 PST 2019

Well I'm in the late 90's group of ATIS members.  Somewhere between
97-99 we came out of the dark ages and got a computer and internet.

Ok, I'll bite--Farmer, what are these guys talking about regarding
changing hammer handles? Never thought it was that complicated--maybe
I'm just lucky? I've got to replace the handle in my favorite big
hammer, it finally broke after 30+ years. Going to have to scour the net
to find one--ain't no hardware stores of that type around. This isn't a
claw or ball pein, its about 2+lbs and one end shaped as a wedge. Done a
whole lot of fixing farm equipment with this one.

John Hall