[AT] How had the group changed

David Steinich dsteinich at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 03:13:20 PST 2019

Not sure when I joined. Had to be before 1996, I was still with the
University of Wisconsin and I left there in early 1996. Like Spencer
pointed out, I am on at least my third internet provider. One of these days
I'd like to get to Portland... It was a sad day when the 'plow the
internet' shirt was retired.

Dave