[AT] OT stamping press pits

macowboy macowboy at comcast.net
Thu Dec 12 06:43:02 PST 2019

I would love to see $200/acre prices here. A 8 acre lot behind us with maybe a 1/2 acre buildable, the untouchable wet lands sold for$150,000! It was bought by a builder who is putting a giant 4000 sqft spec house on it. Our property taxes will be going up again. So far,we are up 25% in 9 years. This affecting a lot of fixed income retirees. My wife volunteers at the senior center in town and some are packing up and moving out. One of her former volunteers moved to western Virginia,  bought a nice home with barns and out buildings on 10 acres and pays$700/ year property tax. Things have changed drastically here. Jim Thomson401-339-6902Rehoboth, MASent from my Samsung Galaxy , an AT&T LTE smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Cecil Bearden <crbearden at copper.net> Date: 12/12/19  7:56 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: at at lists.antique-tractor.com Subject: Re: [AT] OT stamping press pits
    Just my $0.02, but this housing bubble is going to burst and soon
      ( relative word ).  I am going to be like my old Daddy and hold on
      tight to my money...
      Cecil

    On 12/12/2019 6:25 AM, Indiana Robinson