[AT] OT NG and diesel

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Wed Dec 4 14:18:11 PST 2019

Well your largest cut is coming from Daimler, which is a global company
and the cuts are worldwide. Halliburton ebbs and flows  with the price
of oil, and the unemployment rate is at 3.6% for Oct 2019 vs 10% in Oct
2009. What's your point? A friend of ours is a VP at one of the Big 3.
They are so desperate for employees that they will hire _anyone_  with a
4 year degree, in anything, and train them for the job. There always
those that can't work, don't want to work, which can only drive
unemployment just so low.

Mike M