[AT] How had the group changed

Kenneth Gene Waugh kgwaugh0943 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 13:45:54 PST 2019

Bruce Fallon, Thanks for your trip down memory lane! I too have been on the
list since its IU days---am no longer physically active in the hobby, but
still enjoy keeping track of some things. I thoroughly enjoyed your little
trip down memory lane! I sometimes consider dropping the list when the
topics stray far beyond my sphere of interest, but then something like this
thread comes along and I stick around, although almost entirely quietly.
Thanks, and THANKS! to Spencer for giving us a spot!!
Gene Waugh
Elgin, Illinois

Gene
Kenneth Gene Waugh