[AT] How had the group changed

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 13:38:57 PST 2019

I got to be part of the great fire truck move... Someone, I forget who  (I
forget a lot of stuff these days) dropped a generator unit off here and
Cecil stopped here with the fire truck to pick it up. Most of us followed
the progress of the fire truck move and Cecil kept us well posted about it.

.

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"
Central Indiana USA