[AT] How had the group changed

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 13:32:18 PST 2019

Evil Dave is missed, I still have a sign he once sent me. There are more
great guys that we lost over the years but the one I miss most i Cecil
Monson. We had a lot of private conversations and became real good friends,
didn't everyone become that with Cecil.
Another great memory is when I got a package of grits :-)