[AT] tractor hauling truck

bradloomis at charter.net bradloomis at charter.net
Sun Dec 1 05:02:26 PST 2019

Might also be a problem as cities and towns are moving to ban NG appliances. San Luis Obispo, my county seat tried to pass an ordinance recently doing just that for all new construction. One of the first places to ban smoking indoors, and now a lot of outdoor public places. Guess it’s on in other places as well. I’m glad I’m older. Granted I haven’t tried cooking on induction but I really love my big ol Blue Star gas range.

Brad