[AT] brake lining adhesive

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 30 05:51:33 PST 2019

These people say they bond linings to brake bands as well as shoes. You expressed a question about that. You could ship your items to them. I personally would insure the package.

http://www.midwestbrake.com/industrial_brake_bonding.php

John Maxwell Ferndale, CA AT List Member (jdnut at aol.com); <snip> if the correct police want to crawl under my BR to see that, they are more than welcome.  My tractors are for use, not really for fancy shows anyway.  <snip>

Cecil Bearden AT List member, Oklahoma farmer, and Professional Engineer (crbearden at copper.net); <snip> This is a link to a bonding kit on eBay <snip>  https://www.ebay.com/itm/Brake-Lining-Adhesive-Bonding-Kit/273835366322hash=item3fc1dc17b2:g:BWIAAOxyA4ZRTIyk