[AT] Antique Tractor Email Discussion Group

Gilbert Schwartz vschwartz1 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 15 15:44:50 PST 2019

It is indeed good to revive all of the memories I have heard the last couple of days. I feel like I personally know virtually all of the folks who have written with fond memories.
I cannot remember when I first became acquainted with ATIS but I do know it was in the early Forsythe County era. My wife, Vera, and I first met Spencer at a Pfafftown Rust and Dust tractor show. He was piloting the famous Massey Harris pony in the tractor pull at the time. I cannot remember if we made the Portland show that year or not but I do know we made several Portland shows after that.
My wife Vera passed away September 6, 2015. I do not know if she enjoyed those shows as much as I did but I do know she enjoyed the camaraderie of the members and their wives as much as I did.
I can only hope that this friendship can continue because I devour everything that is posted every day and sincerely miss it when nothing is happening.
Thank you very much Spencer for your efforts in keeping this all together.