[AT] Tractor Hauling pickup

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 3 06:35:13 PST 2019

I think the Dayton Ohio area GM plants are IUE versus UAW.  The IUE and UAW are both fellow traveler CIO unions.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Union_of_Electrical_Workers

GM Plans New Plant in Ohio, The 251,000-square-foot complex will employ 100+ workers producing components for GM's Duramax diesel truck engines.

https://www.ien.com/operations/video/21103647/gm-plans-new-plant-in-ohio  I would bet that the machining is done with CNC machines versus old fashioned transfer machining lines. Probably the unknown to me is how the parts are loaded. The Duramax engines go into Silverados.